Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just normal

Just normal!
Standing in the end of the year,
reviewing it,
Have i done any new thing,
Nothing.
remembering it,
I found some new friends,
among those,
some were best and warm
still feeling it.
Some day were gloomy,
that's not big deal,


I met you not only you,
others too,
with some bitter and better memories,
 Fear of tears joy of happiness,
I was living it.
All were normal
Just normal, gone through it.

Oops!
One things will remain same,
let me mention it,

I will be remembering.
your love, your support,
and not in afraid of loosing it.
my commitment will save it.
my maturity will care it.
Hey,
Don't get surprised!!
What am i talking it!

Let me share it.
That was the 'time',
Which runs with me.
 laughs with me, and  cries with me.
It rises and shines with me.
The time never leave me,
The time never leave you,
The time never leave us.
So lets feel it.

Every Year when the new days begins in your life
The time farewell you,
again welcome you.
And it is just normal.
No matter you accept or not
But we all have to pass through it
Passing it.
Will be passing it.
It's just normal,
Just normal!




No comments:

Post a Comment