Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Quotes About Life, which i like most





“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 
― Dr. Seuss
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” 
― Mae West
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” 
― Robert Frost
“Life is what happens to you while you
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!” 
― Bob Marley
“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.” 
― Markus Zusak,
“Reality continues to ruin my life.” 
― Bill Watterson
“The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.” 
― Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment